4. List 10 things you would tell your 16 year-old self, if you could.
(I could only think of seven!)
- Believe in yourself and trust who you are.
- Never change to make some one love you…if they don’t love you for who you are they aren’t worth it. Some one WILL come around who will love you completely just the way you are.
- Have fun and enjoy the little things…life goes by way too fast!
- Save money!
- Learn to let people go. Not everyone is meant to be in your life forever.
- Don’t worry about what other people think.
- Focus more in school.
- My husband…I love how much he loves me, how he makes me laugh and what an amazing daddy he is!
- My boys…seriously, how could they not?!
- My friends. After years of wishing for a true friend I finally have some and I treasure them!
- My success with school. I surprised myself with how well I did and I’m really proud!
- My upcoming girls’ weekend! (Thank you, Bex!)
Don’t forget to check out Nicole and Heather’s original posts and check out all the other awesome blogs that are linked up!