Props to Nicole and the original post by Heather over at Best of Both Worlds for the list and link love! And without further adieu, here are the 30 questions:
1. List 20 random facts about yourself.
2. Describe 3 legitimate fears you have and explain how they became fears.
3. Describe your relationship with your parents.
4. List 10 things you would tell your 16 year-old self, if you could.
5. What are the 5 things that make you most happy right now?
6. What is the hardest thing you have ever experienced?
7. What is your dream job, and why?
8. What are 5 passions you have?
9. List 10 people who have influenced you and describe how.
10. Describe your most embarrassing moment.
11. Describe 10 pet peeves you have.
12. Describe a typical day in your current life.
13. Describe 5 weaknesses you have.
14. Describe 5 strengths you have.
15. If you were an animal, what would you be and why?
16. What are your 5 greatest accomplishments?
17. What is the thing you most wish you were great at?
18. What has been the most difficult thing you have had to forgive?
19. If you could live anywhere, where would it be and why?
20. Describe 3 significant memories from your childhood.
21. If you could have one superpower, what would it be and what would you do with it first?
22. Where do you see yourself in 5 years? 10 years? 15 years?
23. List your top 5 hobbies and why you love them.
24. Describe your family dynamic of your childhood vs. your family dynamic now.
25. If you could have dinner with anyone in history, who would it be and what would you eat?
26. What popular notion do you think the world has most wrong?
27. What is your favorite part of your body and why?
28. What is your love language?
29. What do you think people misunderstand most about you?
30. List 10 things you would hope to be remembered for
My answers: 1. List 20 random facts about yourself.
- I’ve been married almost 10 years.
- My hubby is 13 (yes, you read that right) years older than me.
- I love my hubby with all that I am…he is truly an answer to so many prayers.
- I love to cook.
- I love photography.
- I love to sing at the top of my lungs to the radio with my boys in the car.
- I was born in Oklahoma.
- I have a rock star brother.
- My van is my temporary dream car.
- After my van, a big ol’ truck is my dream car.
- I love both the beach and the mountains.
- I just finished my first official college term.
- I want to have chickens some day.
- I am a stay-at-home mom (my dream job).
- I have a craft obsession. I will try almost anything crafty!
- I’ve learned that quality over quantity is what matters with friends.
- I’d love to run a mud run.
- I love San Francisco.
- I homeschool my boys via cyber school.
- My extended family is all across the map…TX, MO, WI, CO, NY.